FCC MOVING ON AFTER SALE
By LORETTA FULTON
Members of First Christian Church gathered May 5 in a circle around the sanctuary, held hands,and sang, “We are one in the Spirit, we are one in the Lord.”
It is that spirit that will take the congregation on a new journey as plans come together to relocate from the downtown corner that has been home since 1921.
The congregation voted that Sunday to sell its property at 1420 N. Third St. to its neighbor, First Baptist Church, which will use the buildings to expand its outreach ministries.
Read Loretta Fulton‘s story in the Reporter-News.