GLOBAL SAMARITAN AIDING DORIAN VICTIMS
Global Samaritan Resources, 2074 N. First St, is collecting food and other items needed in relief efforts following the devastation of Hurricane Dorian.
Global Samartian is supporting Iris Relief and other humanitarian aid and disaster relief organizations.
Our warehouse will be open for you to drop off the following items Monday, Sept. 9 through Thursday, Sept. 12, from 8: a.m. to 4 p.m. We will continue to update this list as we move through the various phases and new unmet needs are identified by Iris Relief and other partners serving in the field. At this time, we are only accepting the specific goods listed below.
● Canned goods: meats, vegetables, fruits, beans, juices.
● Peanut Butter, Dried Fruits, Crackers, Cereal, Granola Bars, Trail mix etc.
● Paper Products: Toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates.
● Forks, Knives, spoons, cups.
● Garbage bags, storage bags, storage containers with lids, storage bins with lids.
● Baby Needs: Diapers, wipes, jarred food, formula, bath soap.
● Hygiene Items: Shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, bath soap, hand soap/sanitizer,
deodorant, feminine products.
● Laundry soap, bleach, scrub brushes, buckets, mops, cleaners.
● First Aid supplies: band aids, gauze, non-latex gloves, scissors, tweezers,
antibacterial/antibiotic ointments, alcohol, peroxide, aspirin, Benadryl.
● Clothing, bedding, towels, pillows, sleeping bags, Rain gear, hats, sunglasses
● Important: Sunscreen and bug spray.
● Dog and cat food in bags.